Personal Coaching and Customized Training
My personal fitness history includes
|My name is Yolanda and I am here to help you reach your personal health and fitness goals. Whether you are fighting with your weight, want to improve athletic performance, or improve your body's functionality, I am here to be involved in your journey to a better lifestyle.|
My personal training diploma is from the National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) which is an intensive program that includes anatomy & physiology, nutrition, and practical. I also received my B.A. in Psychology from the University of Minnesota. I have always had a love for the health and fitness field and enjoy helping people. When I decided to make a career change, merging my two passions together seemed like a natural fit. After obtaining experience in the field I decided to move to the Chicago area to pursue my career further.
The experience that I have gained through the years vary from beginner to advanced individuals. Specialized groups that I have worked with are, pregnant women, 55+, and post rehabilitation.
My personal and professional training programs include elements from all aspects of fitness including circuit and functional training.
- High school cross country running, cross country skiing, and track and field
- Running races 5K, 10 miles, and half marathon
- Sprint and indoor triathlons
- NPTI female pull up record holder
- NPC Illinois State bikini competition
- Men's Health Urbanathlon participant
- Pilates mat certified from Equinox teacher training program